First of, I must apologize for not speaking German.
I see my auctions on Ebay draws some attention from this community.
I feel myself part of the community as a 404 owner and regular driver.
I realize that shipping costs are expensive, and so are Ebay fees.
Here's what I want to propose (sorry if this is considered as a commercial message) :
Let's organize a group buy ! Everybody interested into buying a soft top (verdeck) and/or a pair of soft windows (Steckscheiben) puts on the list.
When there's a quantity of 10 tops/10 pair of windows, I propose to drive to Germany at some meeting point with you guys and bring the parts with me.
Pricing would be better : 235 Eur for a soft top (Verdeck), and 160 for a pair of windows (Steckscheiben), and NO SHIPPING FEES !
You would also be able to see the top before actually buying it.
Any question, please contact me at : david@mogs.be
I see my auctions on Ebay draws some attention from this community.
I feel myself part of the community as a 404 owner and regular driver.
I realize that shipping costs are expensive, and so are Ebay fees.
Here's what I want to propose (sorry if this is considered as a commercial message) :
Let's organize a group buy ! Everybody interested into buying a soft top (verdeck) and/or a pair of soft windows (Steckscheiben) puts on the list.
When there's a quantity of 10 tops/10 pair of windows, I propose to drive to Germany at some meeting point with you guys and bring the parts with me.
Pricing would be better : 235 Eur for a soft top (Verdeck), and 160 for a pair of windows (Steckscheiben), and NO SHIPPING FEES !
You would also be able to see the top before actually buying it.
Any question, please contact me at : david@mogs.be