406/416 Umbau

Kalle1970

New member
10. Jan. 2008
43
0
6
Hallo Schrauber,

ich habe meinen 406er komplett zerlegt zur Restauration. Nun spiel ich mit dem Gedanken die ganze Technik in einen 416er Rahmen zu packen. Da stellt sich die Frage, welche Teile vom 416er brauch ich zusätzlich, von den ganzen Leitungen mal abgesehen, die ich eh neu mach und der Zapfwelle hinten. Reicht es wenn die Kardanwelle mit dem Rahmenrohr hinten getauscht wird? Passen die Achsaufnahmen vom 416er Rahmen für die 406er Achse?
Sind beim 416er eigentlich andere Federn verbaut, wegen des höheren Gewichts?

Vielen Dank im Voraus


Kalle
 
hi, wie Thomas schrieb, andere Kardanwelle und anderes Schubrohr hinten.

Gabs aber früher auch anderst herum zu kaufen ;-) Also einen 416`er in nem 406`er Rahmen...nannte sich dann 406.200 oder halt 416.141.....
 
Nee, Motorleistung vom 416`er wurde auch eingebaut (also 100 später dann 110PS)...aber ansonsten ist es ein 406`er (nur halt den längeren Radstand noch)
 
Hallo

Na ja. Eigentlich ist es ein 416 mit der Pritsche vom 406.

Grund ist das ein 416 mit Standart Pritsche nicht als Zugmaschiene zugelassen werden kann.

Warum das als 406.200 laufen muss (und trotzdem als 416 oft angeboten wird) weiß wahrscheinlich kein Mensch.


Gruß

Thomas
 
Hello,
My name is Matteo and I come from Italy...sorry but I can't write in German... I have a '72 406.200 and I saw that my mog is lower than a '86 406 of a friend of mine...is it normal?
My mog has a modified dump (a swiss aluminium version)....and a '68 cab (its original cab is destroyed :( )
Thanks
 
The height is depending on several itmes, such as tyre size, weight of the load bed etc. and naturally springs. Principally both should have nearly the same height if equipped exactly the same.
regards
e.a.
 
thanks....
the tyres are the same 12,5 R20, the bed of my 416 is longer but is in aluminum..at least the side and rear...I think my problem is caused by the springs...if you see the mog from the rear it pends on right side....I would change the 4 springs...do you think it is possible to find them at a reasonable price?
I bought the mog ten years ago and I don't know how the previous owner used it (poor :( ) it was in bad condition but with very few rost....I have to add some motor oil sometimes but it's good...
Thanks
 
Springs are often available from srap units for acceptable prices. Look e.g. in eb.., used but good ones should be available for about 25 - 30 € per piece. Look before you buy new springs, if not only one of the inner rear ones is broken, this happens quite often due to corrosion.
regards
e.a.
 
Thanks a lot....The springs are in order....(I'll check when I'll have the mog at home...) but after 30 years of hard works (from 10 years is covered in garage and with the wheels raised most part of the time.... :D )
Teo