Rueckleuchte

Teounimog

New member
14. Juni 2003
22
0
1
Hello! I don't know of it is the right place to ask here...but I have to change the rear lights of my 72 416...I saw that the original ones are too expensive...so I don't know which ones Mount! On my 411 I have 2 FER DDR RUHLA ruecklicht and I like them! But on my 416 I don't know if mount 2 Hella or 2 new Fer ddr ruhla! What do you think?
Thanks!!!
 
Hello Mr. no name,

it is very much appreciated here to undersign with the first name caused by matters of politeness in this community.

Your question should first of all depend from technichal features. You say that you would prefer the 411 rearlights but these 411 rearlights are 2-chamber rearlights or 3-chamber rearlights with 2 or 3 bulbs in it. Which electrical preconditions does your Mog have?

The second topic, which rearlight is to recommend, is only a matter of taste. If you prefer more original equipment or only functionality.

I would prefer Hella even if they are a little bit more expensive.
 
Sorry... my name is Matteo and I introduced myself some years ago but I write here in the forum very few times...I'm a UCG member since 2001...
My 411 rearlights are 3 chambers ones and I don't know why the previous owner used ex DDR lights (here in Italy aren't so common... ;) ) but they're fine....I saw the same type sold in eBay.de but I can't understand if they're original or reproductions... the Hella type (not the military version...) seems too showy to me.
Thanks Matteo
 
Hi Matteo,

if you want to mount original rearlights you should take Hella's but its really only a matter of taste. In my opinion the original 411er 3 chamber rearlights are not showy, they're harmonic with the filigran backside of the 411/421.