Spare parts

Teounimog

New member
14. Juni 2003
22
0
1
Hello, I\'m still here,
A friend of mine has 2 unimog axles (front and rear), he told me that they were mounted on a 411 and now he has to change some spare parts. He asked me help because he hasn\'t the chassis number of the truck in order to buy parts by MB, I gave the chassis number of my 411 but MB of his zone I think hasn\'t the list of spare parts of 411, so I gave the chassis number of a 421 but nothing.
On the differential (front) he found this numbers:
403 351 02 03 on the diff case
406 351 0315 1125-52 on the main shaft (I don\'t know what\'s the english of this part, it\'s the tube that contain the drift shaft)
Is this a 411 axle? or ??
Please help me!!
Contact me by mail please, so I\'ll give you an image of the parts that he needs
Unimog Forever
Matteo
 
I think its not a 411, i think its a Model 403 or 406 because of the beginning of the number. The model 403/406 have the same chassis, they differ only in the motor (403 4 cylinder, 406 6 cylinder).
From where are you?

dears
Peter
 
Hello,
I don\'t know the original model, he told me that it was a 411!
I\'m form Brescia, north of Italy!
And you??
Bye
 
Hello,
i?m from germany, Weissach. Its a little village near stuttgart.

Hallo Leute im Forum. Kann den niemand mal nachschaun was das für eine Nummer ist: 403 351 02 03 und 406 351 0315 1125-52.
Das müsste doch zu nem 403 oder 406 gehören?

Bye
Peter
 
Die beiden Nummern sind keine Ersatzteilnummern von DC. Ich vermute mal das es Rohteilnummern sind. Ich denke aber das es sich bei den Achsen um 3-teilige 411er Achsen handelt. Die Teilenummer des Mittelgehäuses bei den 3-teiligen Achsen ist 406 351 0203. Könnte auch sein das sich teounimog verlesen hatte mit den 403.

Hello Matteo,

if you tell me your faxnr. I could send you some pictures from the sparepart-list of the axle that I think your friend have.

Grüße von Manfred
 
Thanks a lot to you all!
X Brutus:
Thank you very much but I think that my friend found a solution, he found the spare parts. It will be for the next time, I\'m young and I want to collect unimog as much as possible, so I\'ll need some help.
Bye