U407 cab tilting Fahrerhauskippen

gusfraga

New member
27. Sep. 2009
5
0
1
Fahrerhauskippen Hallo alles ist dieses mein erster Pfosten an diesem Forum.:) Ich kaufte gerade ein U407 hier in USA, vermutlich das einzige im Land. Ich suche nach Informationen über diesen LKW, aber zu finden ist sehr schwierig, besonders auf englisch. Ich wundere mich, wie Sie das Fahrerhaus kippen können, um in der Maschine zu arbeiten. In meinem U421 müssen Sie Haltewinkel haben, aber in diesem U407 gibt es keinen Platz für die. Was ich sehen kann, ist dieses tauscht kam mit zwei Schlägen an der Frontseite und ich wundere mich, wenn diese Gebrauch für das Kippen des Fahrerhauses sein können. Alle mögliche Hilfe/Abbildungen willen VE schätzen viel. Trauriger Kauf muss ich einen automatischen Übersetzer für die deutsche Version benutzen….

cab tilting
Hi All this is my first post at this forum.:)
I just bought an U407 here in USA, probably the only one in the country. I am looking for information about this truck but it is very difficult to find, particularly in English.
I wonder how you can tilt the cab to work in the engine. In my U421 you have to have brackets but in this U407 there is no place for those.
What I can see is this trucks came with two shocks at the front and I wonder if these can be use for tilting the cab.
Any help/pictures will ve much appreciate.
Sorry buy I have to use an automatic translator for the german version....
 

Anhänge

  • 407.jpg
    407.jpg
    50,6 KB · Aufrufe: 1.677
  • 407.jpg
    407.jpg
    50,6 KB · Aufrufe: 1.677
http://www.unimog-community.de/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=62163&highlight=407


das sollte dir helfen

Gruß Knuth
 
Hello,

I have the introductory publication from Mercedes with about 193 pages for the Unimog 407 in English. If you give me your E-Mailadress, i will scan the two pages of tilting and lowering the cab.

Georg
 
geleta schrieb:
Hello,

I have the introductory publication from Mercedes with about 193 pages for the Unimog 407 in English. If you give me your E-Mailadress, i will scan the two pages of tilting and lowering the cab.

Georg

Auf deutsch
Dank alle! Sehr schwierig, Info hier in den Zuständen zu finden
 
geleta schrieb:
Hello,

I have the introductory publication from Mercedes with about 193 pages for the Unimog 407 in English. If you give me your E-Mailadress, i will scan the two pages of tilting and lowering the cab.

Georg

Georg,
Please do scan the pages for me.
Thanks
Gus