Aktueller Inhalt von Teounimog

  1. Teounimog

    Rueckleuchte

    Sorry... my name is Matteo and I introduced myself some years ago but I write here in the forum very few times...I'm a UCG member since 2001... My 411 rearlights are 3 chambers ones and I don't know why the previous owner used ex DDR lights (here in Italy aren't so common... ;) ) but they're...
  2. Teounimog

    Rueckleuchte

    Hello! I don't know of it is the right place to ask here...but I have to change the rear lights of my 72 416...I saw that the original ones are too expensive...so I don't know which ones Mount! On my 411 I have 2 FER DDR RUHLA ruecklicht and I like them! But on my 416 I don't know if mount 2...
  3. Teounimog

    403 or 421 or Mb Trac?

    I didn't know that Mb tracs on the rear didn't have spring coil! I learnt something new!
  4. Teounimog

    403 or 421 or Mb Trac?

    Thanks guys you're so quick! and what about the model?? I can't see the differences between the various 700-800... other Mb tracs I think that are too big for our fields and mountains! and 65 - 70 Hp are enought!
  5. Teounimog

    403 or 421 or Mb Trac?

    OK, I see...even if I have never seen a MB trac here in Italy (at least near me...) I think that there were 4 or 5 Mb tracs here... and what about the 421 in agrar? is it strong? I have a 411 and a 416 but only for hobby and I find the first one a bit weak and the 416 is a bit "thirsty" ;)
  6. Teounimog

    403 or 421 or Mb Trac?

    Hello, I have a question for you...What would you choose for the same price between 403-421-Mb trac (800)?? As an "Agrar" tractor? to use in a little farm (for example for Haymaking&co...) Thanks Matteo
  7. Teounimog

    Kreuzgelenk Vorderachse 406

    Thank you very much Axel...you are so kind! My rev counter is not electric...is mechanic as the speedometer.....maybe because my mog is older.... Thanks... Teo
  8. Teounimog

    Kreuzgelenk Vorderachse 406

    Ok...I'll look for a used one...or I'll buy it next year.....this year I had some outgoings.... :( Can I ask you something?? I have the Drehzahlmesser in my cab...but where is the connection on the gear?? The original cab didn't have the Drehzahlmesser but the one that I used have it... Must...
  9. Teounimog

    Kreuzgelenk Vorderachse 406

    Hello! I wrote to Christoph.... I don't have the werkstatthandbuch neither for the 411 nor for the 416..so sad...but I saw that for the 406/416 version it costs 150 euro!! and I don't know how is this book...is it so helpful??
  10. Teounimog

    Kreuzgelenk Vorderachse 406

    Thanks...and your English is good....I hope you can understand easly my english... Short Off-Topic... Do you know if it is possible to grease also the doppelkreuzgelenk of a 1968 411??? with new axes......I saw that there are no wrech... Thank And I hope it's all..for now... :?
  11. Teounimog

    Kreuzgelenk Vorderachse 406

    ah..Ok I understood now the web link! The "doppelkreuzgelenk" seems in not so bad condition... there's no play....only the shaft has this short play... I'll dismantle the hub...so I can check the bearings, the seals... in this mog I (with my father...) changed the rear main shaft (from the gear...
  12. Teounimog

    Kreuzgelenk Vorderachse 406

    Thanks.... So you think that it's not a big problem...and what does it depend? this play is caused by a bearing (kugellager....is it correct?) inside the hub I suppose... and the oil leaking...do you think that is sufficient to change the "verschleißring" or the leaking depends on the big...
  13. Teounimog

    Kreuzgelenk Vorderachse 406

    Hello, Sorry but I don't speak (and write....) German...) even if I understand something.... And now to my question... I have a 1972 406.200 and yesterday I made some maintenance.... I grease the "Doppelgelenk"..and I noticed that the right one has a small "play" but only a short shift on...
  14. Teounimog

    406/416 Umbau

    Thanks a lot....The springs are in order....(I'll check when I'll have the mog at home...) but after 30 years of hard works (from 10 years is covered in garage and with the wheels raised most part of the time.... :D ) Teo
  15. Teounimog

    406/416 Umbau

    thanks.... the tyres are the same 12,5 R20, the bed of my 416 is longer but is in aluminum..at least the side and rear...I think my problem is caused by the springs...if you see the mog from the rear it pends on right side....I would change the 4 springs...do you think it is possible to find...